Last night I bought tickets to see A Perfect Circle in concert at the Colorado Springs City Auditorium on Saturday, June 12th. This is their next-to-last venue for their 2004 tour (the last one is in Denver on June 13th). I had planned to attend both concerts, but my brother has no money (because of prom, mostly). I decided that I really want to go to at least one of their shows, because they are a band that I have loved for a few years, and this could be their last tour ever. In addition, James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins has joined the band, and I have to see him live or I will never forgive myself (yes, it is that serious). Since my brother is currently poor, I bought his ticket for him, and I'll take him to the concert for his birthday (his birthday is June 1st, so it's close enough. He'll be 18). The only downside to this concert is that the tickets cost me nearly $100, which is a huge sum considering that I do not have a job yet. I know that it will be worth it, because to put it simply, A Perfect Circle rocks.
A Perfect Circle, "Thirteenth Step"
No comments:
Post a Comment