"Life is long, and time is short," as Eddie would say
I have so many things that I want to say, but I haven't had much time to spare the past few days. Last night Joe and I saw A Perfect Circle in concert, and they were incredibly, marvelously, superbly, where's-my-freakin'-thesaurus-ly amazing. The show drained all of my energy, and today I've been trying to recuperate. I'll post a lengthy narrative of the whole experience as soon as I have a chance. I was supposed to go hiking with Josh this morning at 7:30 AM, but I called him at 6:30 (I woke up his mom, unfortunately . . . sorry Mrs. Dorr!) and told him that I couldn't go today. We rescheduled for Thursday, so hopefully that will work out.
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't you going to go see them again? I thought you were gonna see them back to back in two different cities.
PossiblyBob
We planned to see APC in Colorado Springs then in Denver the next night . . . but my brother spent all his money on prom (and he's still in debt a few hundred bucks to my parents for various other things). I was a little disappointed that we couldn't attend both, but the first show really tired me out . . . two shows in a row might have given me an aneurysm.
Post a Comment