Christmas Season Things and Stuff
I am currently at my Granddad's house in Texas enjoying a quiet morning and looking forward to spending the afternoon with my good ol' pal Jared, his brother Brett, Joe, and my cousin Tanner.
I didn't have time to post this story earlier, so here it is:
On Friday evening we drove to church for the Christmas Eve service in the new building. The parking lot was terribly icy, and as we searched for a parking place, we saw a teenage guy slip and fall pretty bad. My brother and sister both began laughing and making fun of him. I mentioned that they probably shouldn't laugh at the poor guy, but as usual, they didn't listen and continued to laugh. As soon as we parked, my sister opened her door, stepped onto the ice, and instantly fell. She landed on her back and slid partway beneath the car next to us. My Mom screamed, "Andy! Help her!" But I was too busy laughing. My sister was very upset because she got mud on her jacket and tore her pantyhose.